No products in the cart.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following carefully
By using the website “tritontackle.co.uk” and purchasing products or services on it, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions.
- Triton Tackle may change or withdraw any part of the tritontackle.co.uk website service at any time without notice.
- Triton Tackle may also terminate this agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of tritontackle.co.uk upon breach of any part of these terms whatsoever.
- These Terms constitute the full agreement between you and Triton Tackle and may only be amended in writing.
- By purchasing, you agree that all details you provide to Triton Tackle for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- To become a member of the Triton Tackle community you must first register and choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and shall only use the site under your own username and password. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password. You are solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your username and password. Triton Tackle reserves the right to cancel or suspend any accounts without notice.
- Due to the nature of the internet there may be interruptions to services or website availability due to repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new services. We will naturally try to minimise these instances and strive to avoid any “down-time/outage”.
- Triton Tackle may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written permission.
- In the result of any waiver in respect to our terms we reserve the right to hold all terms relevant in the future.
If you would like help ordering, or would like further information on any part of our products or services please contacts us via any of the following methods:
- e-mail: email@example.com
- tel: +44 (0) 1892 832 061
- post: Triton Tackle Ltd, PO Box 294, Bexhill on Sea, TN40 9HB
You can purchase any of our products via any of the following methods:
Place an online order on tritontackle.co.uk or Tel +44(0) 1892 832 061 to discuss further ordering methods.
- Once your order has been placed and completed online you will be sent an automated e-mail confirmation of your order. This e-mail is generated by the website and does not mean that we can definitely meet your order. It simply confirms that your order and all relevant details were received and are progressing through our system.
- If ordering over the phone you will be given an order number, this is used for our reference and your reference. It is also used for when making payment for the order which is detailed below.
- tritontackle.co.uk may cancel any order and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time without notice. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- Every order is treated individually and will be processed as such.
- Any defective, damaged or incorrect orders shipped will be replaced or refunded according to out terms and conditions ONLY if we are notified within 24 hours of you receiving your order and it is reasonable to do so.
- All products and services are subject to availability. Triton Tackle endeavours to keep accurate stock levels, however in the event of an item being out of stock it will be deleted from your order. If the item purchased is still required and a similar replacement cannot be found we will retain the order until such time that the item ordered comes back into stock.
- Triton Tackle is not able to control, or take responsibility for the actions of Customs and Excise. All packaging is discreet and no indication of contents is displayed, however if the items you have ordered are not in line with the laws in your area, you run the risk of customs interfering with your package. We are unable to help you in this situation.
Pricing & Payment:
All prices seen on the website are final. Any pricing errors will result in your order being suspended until which time we can contact you via the methods provided. In the instance that we cannot contact you, we will render the order cancelled and all payment refunded as per terms and conditions.
- All payments are taken in GBP (UK pound)
- Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries where applicable. For more details on this please contact your local customs authority
- All orders must be paid for in full before any goods will be shipped. All products are subject to availability and remain the property of Triton Tackle until paid for in full
- Triton Tackle does not share any information (personal or financial) with any third party
- All credit/debit card details are encrypted using a secure ordering system. Your bank or credit card company may require security checks to validate your purchase
- Triton Tackle may on occasion require a credit check for orders of a substantial nature or where insufficient details have been provided. This may result in your order being delayed until the checks can be completed. Triton Tackle accepts cheques and direct banks transfers.
- Postal payments should be sent to: